All Open Awards centres are fully supported through the centre recognition process by our team of experience staff who deliver personalised customer service that surpasses expectations.
We know how important simple processes should be and so we have a clear step-by-step procedure for new centres who would like to work collaboratively with us.
What is the Process for Becoming a Centre?
1. Simply complete the initial New Business Enquiry Form. This short form gives you the opportunity to tell us about your centre and your curriculum needs.
2. Within 2 working days, one of our team will contact you and you will be asked to complete a Centre Recognition Application Form, which covers our terms and conditions.
3. You will then be asked to pay your centre recognition fee
4. We will then come to visit you and work together on a plan for maintaining Quality and Standards.
5. When you are happy, you will be asked to sign the centre agreement and pay your annual fee.
6. You will now be able to start delivering the course of your choice with on-going support from the Open Awards team.
Continuous Support from your Dedicated Team of Experts:
All centres will have a dedicated team of staff comprising;
- A Business Relationship Manager - to help create your course and offer advice when you need it
- A Quality Reviewer - to help ensure that you and your learners meet the highest standards
- A Customer Service Administrator - to help guide you through the registration and awards process
In addition as part of your annual fee we also offer a range of training including;
- Open Awards Administration
- An Introduction to Delivery and Assessment
- An Introduction to Quality Assurance
- Becoming an Approved Internal Verifier
Further details can be found in our Centre Handbook.
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact us by phone on 0151 494 2072 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org