Writers/ Reviewers - Qualifications and Units
Open Awards is seeking to appoint subject specialist unit reviewers/writers in the following subject areas:
- Construction (Levels 1 and 2)
- Environmental (all Levels up to and including L2)
- Creative and Cultural (Levels 1 and 2) including:
- Performing Arts
- Make-up for Stage and TV
- Arts and Crafts
- Properties and Set Design
- Catering and Hospitality (all Levels up to and including L2)
- Conservation (all Levels up to and including L2)
- Health Studies (all Levels up to and including L2)
- Leisure and Tourism (all Levels up to and including L2)
- Retail (all Levels up to and including L2)
- Logistics (all Levels up to and including L2)
The role involves reviewing a range of units and/or assessments within the subject areas above. Therefore, you must have educational experience and preferably writing experience for another awarding organisation. Full training will be provided. Reviewers/writers should have an educational qualifications/experience as well as subject knowledge to at least one level higher than the unit being reviewed/written.
Reviewing will also include recommendations for new learning outcomes and assessment criteria plus a justification for the suggested changes.
These are remote and flexible working opportunities and so are ideal for candidates who are actively seeking employment, as well as those who are currently in a part-time or full-time post elsewhere.
You must be available to work between now and the end of December 2021as the Open Awards team are working to tight deadlines. The team will work collaboratively with you and so you can expect to be full supported, given a detailed brief, templates and examples of work required.
For more information please speak with Julie Goodwin, Product Development Manager, on 07904 654 066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.