Remote Assessment Officer
TITLE OF POST: Remote Assessment Officer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Quality Assurance Manager
STATUS: Full time, 6 months fixed term (flexible working pattern including evenings and weekends)
LOCATION: Remote / home-based
Deadline: Monday 26th July
Interviews: Friday 30th July
FUNCTIONS OF THE POST:
- To invigilate online assessments undertaken under controlled conditions – for Functional Skills and other qualifications and End-point assessments.
- To undertake the role of remote assessor/ invigilator for Functional Skills English Speaking Listening and Communicating (SLC) assessments at Level 1 and Level 2.
- External quality assurance of remote assessments administered by other invigilators, including short notice monitoring of live assessments. This includes providing advice and guidance to encourage best practice.
- To implement a risk-based approach for Open Awards remote assessment and invigilation team, mentoring and supporting colleagues as required.
- To support in the production of guidance, training and standardisation relating to remote invigilation and assessment
- To contribute to Open Awards risk-based approach to provider monitoring.
- To provide administrative support to Customer Service and Quality teams as required
To apply for the role, please download the Job Description and application form from our website. Your completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com by the closing date. For an informal discussion please call Clare Graves on 0151 494 2072.