Quality Assurance Officer
TITLE OF POST: Quality Assurance Officer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Quality Assurance Manager
SALARY: £26,957 per annum
STATUS: Full-time, Permanent
FUNCTIONS OF THE POST:
- To co-ordinate the operations of quality assurance and training activities relating to Open Awards qualifications and units in line with regulatory requirements.
- To develop, implement and disseminate internal processes for quality assurance activities that are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- To run key performance data reports relating to quality assurance activities in order to help drive improvements.
- To co-ordinate the production of guidance, training and standardisation relating to quality assurance activities.
- To coordinate training bookings and resourcing.
- To provide administrative support to Quality and Standards team colleagues as required.
The full Job Description and Person Specification pack is available to view here.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role, please complete the application form together with a supporting statement outlining how you meet the criteria for the post (max two sides A4). The Information pack can be found here.
Completed forms should be returned to:
Estuary Commerce Park, 17 De Havilland Drive Speke
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications for the post is Monday 31st January 2022 at 5pm. We reserve the right to close the advert early if we receive sufficient suitable applications.