Product Development Systems Officer
TITLE OF POST: Product Development Systems Officer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Business Development Manager
STATUS: Full Time Fixed term 12-month contract
SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
FUNCTIONS OF POST:
This role will be responsible for building qualifications, products, and assessments in the Open Awards database and assessment platform. They will work closely with:
- ICT Officer to ensure that products comply fully with Open Awards awarding policy and regulatory
- Operations Officer to ensure that there is an efficient handover from ‘Development’ through to ‘Operations’.
The role sits within the Product Development team to ensure an accurate understanding of the products and how they will need to work within the relevant systems.
- To work with Product Development and Business Development teams to take new products, qualifications and assessments and set them up in the Open Awards database and assessment platform(s)
- To process amendments/adaptations to products, qualifications and assessments
- To work with the ICT and Operations teams to ensure all new products are tested thoroughly before they are launched
- To work across teams to roll-out new products, ensuring a full understanding of how they work and the impact on operational procedures
- Random sampling on existing products and qualifications
How to Apply
Candidates should complete the application form together with a supporting statement outlining how they meet the criteria for the post (max two sides A4).
Completed forms should be returned to:
Estuary Commerce Park, 17 De Havilland Drive
Email application to:- email@example.com
The closing date for applications for the post is Thursday 5th August.