Online Learning Developer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Product Development Manager
STATUS: 2 year fixed-term contract
Part-time (17.5 hours per week)
LOCATION: Open Awards Office, Speke
SALARY: £25502 (Full-time equivalent; pro rata'd for 17.5 hours per week)
This role is responsible for leading on the development of online and blended learning content across Open Awards’ offer, including:
- IFATE Contract – Training to EPAOs (EQA of End-Point Assessment of Apprenticeships)
- Open Awards’ Centre training and support
- Access to HE Blended Learning
- Regulated qualifications and their units
- Stand-alone online learning
Key functions include:
- To coordinate the development of online and blended learning materials and resources
- To liaise with education providers and subject experts to quality assure developed materials and resources
- To maintain and update Open Awards’ learning management system
- To provide high quality administration support and training to customers utilising OA blended learning materials
More information can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification here.
To apply, please complete the application form and send to email@example.com. For an informal chat about the role, please contact Nina on 0151 494 2072.
The closing date is Friday 21st June 2019.