Online Learning Designer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Product Development Manager
STATUS: 2 year fixed-term contract
Part-time (14-21 hour per week)
LOCATION: Open Awards Office, Speke
SALARY: £23000 - 26141 (Full-time equivalent; pro rata'd for contracted hours)
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Business Development team at Open Awards. With responsibility for leading the development of online content and training/development courses, you will be responsible for designing content; optimising user experience; and quality assuring materials and resources. This is an exciting team to join the team as we continue to diversify the products and services we offer; we are looking for a dynamic, creative and motivated individual to join the team and support our strategic plans for growth over the next 2 years.
You will be responsible for leading online development projects across Open Awards’ offer, as well as supporting business development functions across the organisation including:
- Open Awards’ centre training and support
- Regulated qualifications and their units
- IFATE Contract – Training to EPAOs (EQA of End-Point Assessment of Apprenticeships)
Key functions include:
- To develop online and blended learning courses and resources
- To liaise with education providers and subject experts to quality assure developed materials and resources
- To manage the maintenance of Awards’ learning management system
- To provide and training to internal and external customers utilising OA online materials
More information can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification here.
To apply, please complete the application form and send to email@example.com. For an informal chat about the role, please contact Nina on 0151 494 2072.
The closing date is Monday 23rd September 2019.
Interviews will be held on Monday 30th September 2019.