New Business Support / Bid Writer
TITLE OF POST: New Business Support / Bid Writer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Assessment Manager
STATUS: Full-time (35 hours per week), fixed-term contract until end July 2021
SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
This is an exciting new role designed to support the Business Development Team at Open Awards as we continue to diversify our funding streams and products / services. In particular, you will work closely with our new Assessment Manager to submit applications to Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and Ofqual to support the growth of our apprenticeship end-point assessment (EPA) services. In addition, you will work closely with the Head of Business and Development to identify additional funding opportunities and to write funding proposals / tender applications.
You will have strong time management / prioritisation skills; strong written English language skills; and excellent attention to detail.
FUNCTIONS OF POST:
- To support the Assessment Manager, Product Development Manager and Head of Business Development with the diversification of Open Awards and business development activities
- To support the writing of assessment strategies and project plans
- To write funding proposals and tenders
- To coordinate the collation of evidence into cohesive proposals in support of bid and tender submissions
- To re-write/edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders across Open Awards
- To support development of training material and assessment resources from commissioning through to delivery
To apply for the role, please download the Information Pack and the application form. Candidates should complete the application form together with a supporting statement outlining how they meet the criteria for the post (max two sides A4).
Completed forms should be returned to Nina Hinton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The closing date for applications for the post is Wednesday 3rd March at 5pm.