Marketing and Communications Officer
SALARY: Up to £26,957 (dependent on experience)
STATUS: Full-time (35 hours), permanent
RESPONSIBLE TO: Business Development Manager
We are looking for a creative, passionate and self-motivated individual to join the Business Development Team to lead our marketing and communications alongside the Business Development Team. This is an opportunity for somebody with exciting ideas who is looking for a role that gives them autonomy to implement their vision and contribute to the growth of Open Awards nationally.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POST:
- Develop and implement the Open Awards Marketing and Communications strategy to maximise sales and product awareness with the Business Development Manager, and Director of Business and Development
- Support the building of Open Awards’ brand across all internal and external publications and communication platforms
- Create and standardise internal and external communication materials to ensure quality, consistency and branding
- Liaise with stakeholders (internal and external) to collate and produce high-quality marketing content to drive sales, generate leads and grow the business
- Day-day responsibility for communicating and engaging with customers and stakeholders via social media platforms
The full job application pack is available to view here.
How to Apply
Candidates should complete the application form together with a supporting statement outlining how they meet the criteria for the post (max two sides A4).
Completed forms should be returned to:
Email application to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications for the post is 5pm on Friday 29th October. We may close these vacancies early and bring the interviews forward if we get sufficient applications.