Business Development Manager (Access to HE)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Business and Development
Offered as either full-time (35 hour per week) or part-time (28 hours per week)
SALARY: £30-32,000 p.a. (dependent on experience)
LOCATION: Open Awards Office, Speke
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Business Development team at Open Awards and lead on the development of our Access to HE provision. Working with the Head of Business and Development, and a team of Business Development Consultants and Officers, you will lead on the growth of our Access to provision across the country.
Our Priority is to continue to develop the Diplomas we offer, including working closing with Higher Education Institutions and Access providers to develop new units, modules and pathways to support meaningful progression for learners.
As part of this role, you will be involved in the following development activities:
- Supporting the strategy and operational planning of our Access provision
- Using a range of sales and marketing techniques to identify and support new Access providers
- Diploma, modules and unit development
- Diploma revalidation activities
- Diversification of our Access to HE provision
- Leading on the operational requirement of our Access to HE products, including the line management of our Access to HE Officer
More information can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification here.
To apply, please complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal chat about the role, please contact Nina on 0151 494 2072.
The closing date is Friday 26th July 2019.