Business Development Consultant
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Business and Development
Full-time (35 hours per week over 5 days)
SALARY: £31,368 p.a.
LOCATION: Open Awards Office, Speke with remote work across North-West England and occasional travel.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Business Development team at Open Awards. Working with the Head of Business and Development, and a team of Business Development Consultants and Officers, you will lead on the growth of our products and services across the country.
We are a national Awarding Organisation approved by the regulator Ofqual and the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA). We have an extensive range of RQF qualifications from Entry Level 1 to Level 4, as well as Access to HE Diplomas; Open Awards Quality Endorsed courses; and other accreditation solutions.
This role will support the development and sales of our full range of products but we are particularly interested in applicants with knowledge/experience of the following areas of education:
- Special Educational Needs (SEND) or Learning Disability
- Alternative Education Provision
- Functional Skills or English/Maths
- Vocational Training
As part of this role, you will be involved in the following development activities:
- Supporting the strategy and operational planning of the business development team
- Using a range of sales and marketing techniques to identify and support new Open Awards providers
- Curriculum planning with Open Awards providers
- Diversification of our products and services
- Leadership role across sales, marketing and development
More information can be found in the Application Pack here.
To apply, please complete the application form and send to email@example.com. For an informal chat about the role, please contact Nina on 0151 494 2072.
The closing date is Monday 20th January 2020.