Assessment Development Officer
TITLE OF POST: Assessment Development Officer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Assessment Services
SALARY: £26,957 per annum
STATUS: Full-time, permanent
We are looking for an individual interested in assessment design and development to join our growing team. You will have good literacy and numeracy skills, with a good eye for detail and an interest in education/ skills development. Full training on assessment development will be provided.
- Functional Skills Qualifications.
- Essential Digital Skills.
- End-Point Assessment.
- Multiple-choice assessments (e.g. compliance qualifications).
FUNCTION OF THE POST:
- To support the development and maintenance of Open Awards controlled assessments, assessment strategies and assessment banks.
- To lead on the implementation of new external and controlled assessments, including training/ support for centres and Open Awards teams, guidance documents and supporting materials.
- To work with the wider Open Awards operational team to develop and implement processes to support the secure development, delivery, registration and award of Open Awards high-stake qualifications.
The full job application pack is available to view here.
How to Apply
Candidates should complete the application form together with a supporting statement outlining how they meet the criteria for the post (max two sides A4).
Completed forms should be returned to:
Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications for the post is Friday 5th February with interviews the following week. We may close this vacancy early and bring the interviews forward if we get sufficient applications.