PLEASE REFER TO OUR BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR THIS SESSION http://openawards.org.uk/training-and-events/booking-terms-and-conditions/
|Date Window for Access and Completion||Booking|
|Monday 8th July 2019 - Sunday 28th June 2019||https://bit.ly/2JpyJlu|
The Open Awards Introduction to Delivery and Assessment Training is designed to support assessors/tutors who are unfamiliar with Open Awards assessment procedures.
The training is accessed through our Moodle site and is available to complete for 3 weeks from the start date. Please note that start and end dates cannot be altered.
There is a selection of activities to be completed and uploaded to Moodle. You must complete all activities before the course end date in order to achieve completion of the course.
Upon completion of this course you will be issued with an E-certificate.
- General Principles of Assessment
- Preparing to Design an Assessment
- Designing an Assessment
Quality Assurance Process
- Who is involved in Assessment
- Tool kit
- Introduction to the general principles of assessment
- What are the basic building blocks of assessment
- The language of assessment
- Assessment mapping
Assessment design in stages –activities
- Key words
- Designing Assignment sheets