We work closely with our providers to develop quality and valuable qualifications for learners. Using our Economic Modelling tool to predict the work landscape of the future, our team are identifying and developing the qualifications to meet these demands.
New Qualifications 2018/2019:
Qualifications Approved for Development 2018/2019
- Levels 2 and 3 Study Skills - DRAFT CONTENT AVAILABLE TO VIEW AND FEEDBACK ON HERE
- Level 3 Working with People who Identify as LGBTQ (Title TBC) - - DRAFT CONTENT AVAILABLE TO VIEW AND FEEDBACK ON HERE
- Level 3 SEND Practitioner
- Level 2 Job Coaching
- Level 2 Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing in Schools (Title TBC)
- Level 1 and 2 Diploma in Skills for Working in Land-Based Industries
- Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting (Title TBC)
- Level 3 Diploma in Pharmacy Service Skills (Title TBC)
- Entry 1 - Level 2 Transitions (Titles TBC)
- Entry Level 3 and Level 2 Science
If you would like to be involved in the development of the above qualifications, or if you have an idea of a qualification you would like help developing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 0151 494 2072.