Online Delivery and Assessment
Our new Online Delivery and Assessment training is available on 1st July. The training has a lot of new additions to make it easier and simpler for the user to access and complete.
The training is now split into 5 Easy Guide Modules, which compromise of;
- Introduction to Assessment
- Planning for Assessment
- Writing Assessment Activities
- Building a Portfolio
- Giving Feedback
Further improvements are;
- On demand – centres can access at any time and register as many people as they wish on the course
- No time limit – people can take as long as they want to complete the course
- Included within the annual centre allocation of training places (2 for Gold membership, 3 for platinum) then £90 thereafter
To register centres need to complete the Online Training Request Form – D&A which can be accessed in the documents and forms section on the Secure Portal.
Completed forms should be saved as OTRF-[CentreName]-[CourseTitle] and upload on the portal as an administration document.