Online Authorised Internal Verifier Training
Authorised Internal Verifier (AIV) Training - £90.00 per delegate
Please Note: To attend this training you must have approval from your Open Awards Lead Quality Reviewer.
Training takes place on the Moodle platform and is open for completion for 1 week after the dates shown below. Aspects of the AIV role are covered in relation to learners, external contacts and the centre.
Scroll down to view training dates and more information about the course contents.
|Monday 3rd February 2020|
|Monday 2nd March 2020|
|Monday 6th April 2020|
|Monday 11th May 2020|
|Monday 1st June 2020|
|Monday 6th July 2020|
The following procedures and processes for Internal Quality Assurance are covered:
- Supporting Tutor/Assessors
- Supporting the assessment process
- Supporting the development of the course
- Pre-course verification
- Sampling issues
- On-course verification
- End-course verification
- Feedback to tutor/assessors
- Equality and diversity issues in verification
- Standardisation events
- Verification of the IQA process at the centre.
- Reporting AIV Activity to the Open Awards
- Models of IQA