Introduction to Delivery and Assessment
|Wednesday 9th October 2019||09:30-12:30||
|Tuesday 3rd December 2019|
|Wednesday 12th February 2020|
|Thursday 2nd April 2020|
|Tuesday 9th June 2020|
What is this? This training is designed for those who are unfamiliar with Open Awards assessment procedures.
How long is this for? This is a half-day event.
Where does this take place? Open Awards office, Speke, Liverpool L24 8RN
The Open Awards Introduction to Delivery and Assessment Training is designed to support assessors/tutors who are unfamiliar with Open Awards assessment procedures.
What we will cover in this training:
- Training Aims & Objectives
- What is Assessment?
- What is meant as a unit of Assessment?
- Importance of Verification
- Centre Recognition – What does it offer the Centre?
- Types of Course/Qualification
- RQF Framework
- Key roles within your Centre
- Internal Verifier
- Approved Internal Verifier etc..
- Quality Assurance Process
- What is the role of your Quality Reviewer
- Introduction to the general principles of assessment
- What are the basic building blocks of assessment
- Learning outcomes
- Credit Value etc..
- Identify the Required standards for the evidence of achievement
- Other types of assessment
- Exemptions and Equivalencies
- Assessment design in 4 stages – group activities
- General strategy
- Designing Assignment sheets
- Recording assessment