Introduction to Delivery and Assessment
Tuesday 9th June 2020
What is this? This training is designed for those who are unfamiliar with Open Awards assessment procedures.
How long is this for? This is a half-day event.
Where does this take place? Open Awards office, Speke, Liverpool L24 8RN
The Open Awards Introduction to Delivery and Assessment Training is designed to support assessors/tutors who are unfamiliar with Open Awards assessment procedures.
What we will cover in this training:
- Training Aims & Objectives
- What is Assessment?
- What is meant as a unit of Assessment?
- Importance of Verification
- Centre Recognition – What does it offer the Centre?
- Types of Course/Qualification
- RQF Framework
- Key roles within your Centre
- Internal Verifier
- Approved Internal Verifier etc..
- Quality Assurance Process
- What is the role of your Quality Reviewer
- Introduction to the general principles of assessment
- What are the basic building blocks of assessment
- Learning outcomes
- Credit Value etc..
- Identify the Required standards for the evidence of achievement
- Other types of assessment
- Exemptions and Equivalencies
- Assessment design in 4 stages – group activities
- General strategy
- Designing Assignment sheets
- Recording assessment