Delivery and Assessment
|Wednesday 10th April 2019||09:30-12:45||Book Here|
|Tuesday 11th June 2019||09:30-12:45||Book Here|
What is this? This training is designed for those who are unfamiliar with Open Awards assessment procedures.
How long is this for? This is a half-day event.
The Open Awards Introduction to Delivery and Assessment Training is designed to support assessors/tutors who are unfamiliar with Open Awards assessment procedures.
The training is accessed through our Moodle site and is available to complete for 3 weeks from the start date. Please note that the start and end dates cannot be altered.
There is a selection of activities to be completed and uploaded to Moodle. You must complete all the activities before the course end date in order to achieve the completion of the course.
Upon completion of this course, you will be issued with an E-certificate.
What we will cover in this training:
- Training Aims & Objectives
- What is Assessment?
- What is meant as a unit of Assessment?
- Importance of Verification
- Centre Recognition – What does it offer the Centre?
- Types of Course/Qualification
- RQF Framework
- Key roles within your Centre
- Internal Verifier
- Approved Internal Verifier etc..
- Quality Assurance Process
- What is the role of your Quality Reviewer
- Introduction to the general principles of assessment
- What are the basic building blocks of assessment
- Learning outcomes
- Credit Value etc..
- Identify the Required standards for the evidence of achievement
- Other types of assessment
- Exemptions and Equivalencies
- Assessment design in 4 stages – group activities
- General strategy
- Designing Assignment sheets
- Recording assessment