Registration and Awards
When a centre has been approved to offer Open Awards products they are given access to our secure web portal.
The Open Awards Secure Web Portal is our online administration service where you can safely;
- Register your courses and learners
- Track registrations
- Upload results for learners
If you are an approved centre and have been given a username and password you can log on to the portal here or click the ‘Portal Login’ button top left of this page.
The Role of the Administration Contact
The person you have named as Administration Contact at your Centre has overall responsibility for all areas of our administration. The person appointed will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate and prompt completion of administrative forms/processes
- Registering learners within specified time frames
- Liaising with our staff and forwarding necessary documents to your tutors and other staff in your Centre
- Maintaining accurate records of all course and learner registrations
- Ensuring complete and accurate records are retained in accordance with the Centre Recognition agreement
- Ensuring the distribution of certificates to learners
- Monitoring administrative processes and addressing any issue arising
- Keeping the password for the portal secure.
- It may be appropriate for the Administrative Contact to devolve certain responsibilities to other staff.
If you have any question, feel free to email email@example.com.