COVID-19 VTQs FAQs
The FAQs below relate to the Extraordinary Regulatory Framework (ERF) that was put in place for assessments due to take place between 20th March and 31st July 2020. Ofqual has launched a consultation on arrangements for the next academic year which can be viewed here. We will update our centres and these pages with information as this becomes available. In the meantime, if you have concerns about your delivery or assessment plans for September onwards, please contact us on email@example.com and a member of the team will get in touch to discuss.
There is a full list of Open Awards qualifications within scope for mitigation this Summer available to view here.
The following guidance documents can be downloaded from the Portal to support changes to awarding this Summer:
- Awarding Vocational Qualifications (Summer 2020) - Centre Assessment Grades
- Awarding Functional Skills Qualifications (Summer 2020) - Centre Assessment Grades
- Functional Skills Pass Descriptors
- Education and Training Qualifications - Adaptation to Assessments for Summer 2020
- Learner Guidance - Change for Summer 2020
- How to Register Learners to Specific Units
- How to Complete and Upload Evidence and Assessment Record Sheets (EARS)
Recordings from recent webinars can be accessed by the links below: