Apprenticeship Standard Sector Expert
TITLE OF POST: Apprenticeship Standard Sector Expert
RESPONSIBLE TO: EQA (IfA) Project Coordinator
SALARY: Competitive daily rate
Open Awards are delivering an External Quality Assurance (EQA) service on behalf of the Institute for Apprenticeships (IfA) to support them in ensuring high-quality apprenticeship standards.
Our Priority is to undertake a range of evaluation activities with End-Point Assessment Organisations (EPAOs) to ensure that all standards overseen by the IFA are producing high quality and reliable assessment results.
As part of this work Sector Experts may be asked to contribute to the following activities:
- Undertaking audits of End-Point Assessments
- Sampling evidence from apprentices relating to their End-Point Assessment
- Reviewing End-Point Assessments Organisation’s self-assessment activities
- Producing End-Point Assessments Reports
- Contributing to Apprenticeship Standard Reports
- To review evidence in relation to the delivery and quality assurance of End-point Assessments in order to ensure they are fit for purpose and producing high quality outcomes
- To undertake spot checks of End-Point Assessments
We are looking for practitioners with recent relevant experience from the following sectors and job roles:
- Business and administration
- Creative and Design
- Engineering and manufacturing
- Health and Science
- Legal, finance and accounting
You will need knowledge and experience of working within the sectors listed. Experience of learning and development or delivering apprenticeships within your sector would be advantageous.
More information can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification here.
This position is on a self-employed basis and we consider our payment structure to be above industry average.
Please send a CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.Or if you would like an informal discussion about this role, please contact our EQA (IfA) Project Coordinator, Sue Fitzgerald, at email@example.com.