Open Inspiration Thursday 18th May 2017
To Book - click here
This free event is designed for those in education who want to keep up-to-date with the changing landscape of education and skills and better understand the driving forces behind it.
The event has been divided into two distinct sessions with guest speakers covering the following topics:
Morning [9:30-12:00] Funding: Challenges and Opportunities
- Managing Devolved and Centralised Funding Streams
- Writing Great Bids
- Finding Funding Opportunities
- Making Efficiencies and Retaining Quality
Afternoon [13:00 -15:30] Achievement Against Adversity
- Preparing Young People for Adulthood: How Can We Make it Work?
- Prison Education Changed my Life: Building Successful Learning Programmes in a Custodial Setting
- Supporting Achievement for All
5 Richmond Street
You can book your place for the morning or afternoon sessions separately, or for the entire day.
Lunch will be provided.