Open Inspiration - Wednesday 7th March 2018
To Book - click here
This free event is designed for those in education who want to keep up-to-date with the changing landscape of education and skills and better understand the driving forces behind it.
The event has been divided into two distinct sessions with guest speakers covering the following topics:
Morning [9:30-12:00] Apprenticeships: Different Perspectives
- Training Providers
- End-Point Assessment Organisations
- External Quality Assurance Organisations
Afternoon [13:00 -15:30] A Learner Voice
- Hear first-hand from learners from across the Open Awards offer
- How to Market to Learners
- Supporting Learner Progression -LMI;IAG
5 Richmond Street
You can book your place for the morning or afternoon sessions separately, or for the entire day.