PLEASE REFER TO OUR BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR THIS SESSION http://openawards.org.uk/training-and-events/booking-terms-and-conditions/
|Date Window for Access and Completion||Booking|
|Monday 8th Oct 2018 - Sunday 28th Oct 2018||https://bit.ly/2NSwZ7z|
|Monday 3rd Dec 2018 - Sunday 23rd Dec 2018||https://bit.ly/2uqRdxe|
|Monday 11th Feb 2019 - Sunday 3rd March 2019||https://bit.ly/2KYvZ4b|
|Monday 8th April 2019 - Sunday 28th April 2019||https://bit.ly/2NVuAt1|
|Monday 10th June - Sunday 30th June 2019||https://bit.ly/2zPUb3c|
The Open Awards Quality Assurance Training is designed for those who wish to understand the principles and practice of Open Awards internal verification. This session attracts 5 Open Awards CPD points. The training is accessed through our Moodle site and is available to complete for 3 weeks from the start date. Please note that start and end dates cannot be altered.
There is a selection of activities to be completed and uploaded to Moodle. You must complete all activities before the course end date in order to achieve completion of the course.
Upon completion of this course you will be issued with an E-certificate.
- Introduction to Quality Assurance
- Stages of Verification
- Sampling and Planning Verification
- Verification of Achievement
- Standardisation Vs Verification
What is Internal Verification?
- Investigate the role of the Internal Verifier (IV)
- Highlight the stages of Internal Verification
- What is Pre-Course verification?
- Importance of on-course and end of course verification
How to plan sampling
- What are sampling plans
- Understand strategies for sampling
Identify what is meant as verification of achievement including
- Verification Action Plans
- Equality and Diversity in verification
- Understand the difference between Standardisation and Verification
- What are the different models of Verification - Single - Designated assessors - Round Robin
- What Internal Verification is required for the Quality Reviewer (QR)?
- Summary – The key features of Internal Verification
- Next stage - What is Approved Internal Verifier Status (AIVS)?