We’re pleased to announce that we have confirmed EFA and SFA funding for 2015-16 for our maritime and logistics qualifications.
The Maritime sector in Liverpool is exploding, with Peel Ports, the Port of Liverpool and the increasing cruise business contributing to growth. It’s great news for Merseyside – but now we need more skilled people to come in to ensure continued development.
We're known for our uniquely tailored approach to providing learning solutions to businesses in the North West. Our accredited qualifications, approved for funding in 2015-16, include;
- Exploring Maritime Skills
- Maritime Skills in Deckhand and Seamanship
- Maritime Skills in Hospitality and Catering on Board a Vessel
- Maritime Skills in Vessel Engineering
- Warehousing & Storage
- Package Distribution Services
- Introduction Freight Forwarding
- European and International Freight Forwarding
- Working in Freight Forwarding Logistics
- Management of Freight Forwarding Logistics
Much of our portfolio of qualifications has confirmed EFA and SFA funding for 2015-16. Many of the valued and popular qualifications we have always had available, including Skills for Further Learning and Functional Skills.
You can see our portfolio of SFA funded qualifications here.
You can see our portfolio of EFA funded qualifications here.
Many providers are not reliant upon SFA or EFA funding, and you can see our complete portfolio of qualifications on our website here. Our Access to Higher Education portfolio, of more than 60 diplomas, is automatically SFA funded.
If you would like to talk to our friendly team about your training needs, or funding, please call our office on 0151 494 2072 or contact Julie Goodwin, Business Relationship Manager for Merseyside, and we will be happy to help you.