We work closely with our providers to develop quality and valuable qualifications for learners. Using our Economic Modelling tool to predict the work landscape of the future, our team are identifying and developing the qualifications to meet these demands.
New Qualifications 2016/2017:
Qualifications Approved for Development
- Level 2 Certificate in Skills for Health and Care Professions - available from August 2017
- Level 2 Diploma in Skills for Business - available from August 2017
- Level 3 Diploma in Equine Sports Massage - available from September 2017
- Level 2 Award in Youth Work - available from September 2017
- Level 3 Certificate in Science Manufacturing Technician – Aseptic and Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Level 2 Certificate in Pharmacy Service Skills (Title TBC)
- Level 3 Diploma in Pharmacy Service Skills (Title TBC)
- Level 1 and 2 Diploma in Skills for Working in Land-Based Industries
- Level 1 and 2 Diploma in Skills for Track and Rail Site Maintenance
If you would like to be involved in the development of the above qualifications, or if you have an idea of a qualification you would like help developing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 0151 494 2072.