We work closely with our providers to develop quality and valuable qualifications for learners. Using our Economic Modelling tool to predict the work landscape of the future, our team are identifying and developing the qualifications to meet these demands.
New Qualifications 2017/2018:
Qualifications Approved for Development
- Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Aseptic Pharmaceuticals Processing
- Level 3 Certificate in Community Interpreting (Title TBC)
- Level 3 Diploma in Pharmacy Service Skills (Title TBC)
- Level 1 and 2 Diploma in Skills for Working in Land-Based Industries
- E1 - L2 Extended Certificates in Skills for Further Learning and Employment
If you would like to be involved in the development of the above qualifications, or if you have an idea of a qualification you would like help developing, please contact email@example.com or call our team on 0151 494 2072.