We work closely with our providers to develop quality and valuable qualifications for learners. Using our Economic Modelling tool to predict the work landscape of the future, our team are identifying and developing the qualifications to meet these demands.
Qualifications Approved for Development
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 1 Award and Certificate in Self Improvement (Title TBC)
- Entry Level Award and Certificate in Self Improvement (Title TBC)
- Level 1 Award and Certificate in Science
- Level 2 Certificate in Pharmacy Service Skills (Title TBC)
- Level 3 Diploma in Pharmacy Service Skills (Title TBC)
- Level 1 and 2 Diploma in Skills for Working in Land-Based Industries
- Level 1 and 2 Diploma in Skills for Track and Rail Site Maintenance
If you would like to be involved in the development of the above qualifications, or if you have an idea of a qualification you would like help developing, please contact email@example.com or call our team on 0151 494 2072.
New Qualifications 2016/2017:
Travel Training Suite:
Qualifications for Trainees:
Qualifications for Trainers:
If you would like more information about these qualifications, or are interested in developing your own, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 0151 494 2072.