Delivery and Assessment
|Thursday 11th January 2018||9:30-12:45|
|Tuesday 6th March 2018||9:30-12:45|
|Wednesday 16th May 2018||9:30-12:45|
|Thursday 12th July 2018||9:30-12:45|
To make a booking for any of the dates above, please click here and select your desired session.
What is this? This training is designed for those who are unfamiliar with Open Awards assessment procedures.
How long is this for? This is a half-day event.
What we will cover in this training:
- Training Aims & Objectives
- What is Assessment?
- What is meant as a unit of Assessment?
- Importance of Verification
- Centre Recognition – What does it offer the Centre?
- Types of Course/Qualification
- RQF Framework
- Key roles within your Centre
- Internal Verifier
- Approved Internal Verifier etc..
- Quality Assurance Process
- What is the role of your Quality Reviewer
- Introduction to the general principles of assessment
- What are the basic building blocks of assessment
- Learning outcomes
- Credit Value etc..
- Identify the Required standards for the evidence of achievement
- Other types of assessment
- Exemptions and Equivalencies
- Assessment design in 4 stages – group activities
- General strategy
- Designing Assignment sheets
- Recording assessment