Open Awards have been working nationally with a range of Offender Learning Centres for over 30 years. Our team understands that this particular sector faces a unique set of challenges, which may prevent learners from achieving their potential. As such, we adapt a very personalised approach to enable success for learners and ensure each centre is fully supported in order to maintain compliance and maximize quality.
What do we offer?
We offer a range of popular regulated qualifications and individual units including;
- Skills for Further Learning and Employment
- Making Informed Career Choices
- Exploring the Construction and Building Crafts.
We work collaboratively with all of our centres to ensure successful partnerships. This includes:
- Bespoke service
- Simple processes
- Dedicated Business Development Consultant
- Dedicated Customer Service Team
- Quality Assurance meetings
- Support and Flexible learning methods.
Access to Higher Education in Prisons
We believe in supporting education achievement for all learners. As such, we have been working collaboratively with a large prison in the UK to introduce Access to Higher Education learning opportunities. This initiative has been a resounding success so far. Courses are full and more learners are eager to commit to this exciting, and life- changing, opportunity.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call our team on 0151 494 2072.
When a centre has been approved to offer Open Awards products they are given access to our secure web portal.
The Open Awards Secure Web Portal is our online administration service where you can safely;
- Register your courses and learners
- Track registrations
- Produce Recommendations for the Award of Credit (RAC)
- Upload results for learners